Ready for winter with Sammydress ~ Sammydress Wishlist


Hi dear girls, and here I am again with one of my favorite topics ever! Winter clothes! I Love fluffy sweaters and cardigans and boots and everything pink and soft and girly. Today I am writing  about one great website who sells amazing things for boys and girls. And this is my Sammydress Wishlist. I choose today sweaters and in my next post I will talk bout some other things. Sammydress is one of my fave websites . They are very kind and professional. My favorite sweaters from their new collection are those four pieces in pictures bellow. And here are the links which leads to these beautiful items DIRECTLY, so come and check it out:

1. PINK SWEATER
2.BABY BLUE SWEATER
3.LONG V NECK SWEATER
4.PRINT PINK SWEATER
5.PINK SWEATER AGAIN 
6.BEAUTIFUL COLORFULL CARDIGAN

My fave of them all is the first one. Sammydress company hs great delivery system, they are fast and accurate. So I will choose Sammydress for this years shopping wishlist!










You Might Also Like

1 comments